Drysdale Motors are aware of the importance of your safety so understandably we are thrilled to let you know that Repco’s next generation of brake pads - Repco RCT - are conveniently available at our Drysdale service centre...Read more
Brake Service, Repair and Testing in Drysdale
With reference to brake systems, don't wait until brake repairs become required.
Regular inspections like our 65pt vehicle report, which is provided with all full car services undertaken by Drysdale Motors, are critical in making certain your vehicle's brakes are well maintained. Our service staff can be relied on to warn you if they detect that repair or service of the brake system is advisable to avoid it becoming a more serious issue.
Brake services we offer at Drysdale Motors include:
- Brake Pad Replacement
- Flush Brake Fluid And Replace
- Brake Disc/Rotor And Drum Machining or Resurfacing
- Brake Disc And Drum Replaced
- Brake Caliper Replaced
- Replacement Of Brake Hoses And Lines
- Replacement Of Complete Brake Systems
Get more information about Brake Services from your Repco Authorised Authorised dealer Here.
If you notice any symptom that indicates a car's braking system may be due for a service you can book online to get the brakes of the car examined at our Drysdale service centre today.
BOOK NOW CONTACT US
Brake warning signs to be aware of:
- Stickiness Of Brake Pedal
- Brakes Produce Excess Noise
- Swerving Under Brake Application
- Vibration When Brakes Are Used
- Brake Light Illuminates
- Brake Pedal Appears Spongy
- Changed Stopping Distance
- Brake Pedal Appears Hard
To see more information regarding brake warning signs along with the conceivable causes visit 5 Warning Signs your Brakes need servicing